Παρασκευή 20 Μαρτίου 2020

Life at the times of Coronavirus

                    2020 didn't start well at all. Car accidents, wars, diplomatic episodes, immigrants and confusion. But the worst of all is the pandemic that provokes so many deaths everyday. So, we have to stay home ! At the beginning I was in panic. What about my life? My friends? My job? My gym? My nightlife, love life etc etc etc..
                   
                    To be honest, the first week I was crying everyday, I was really refusing to accept the new situation. But then I understood that by being angry is only bad for yourself cause nothing changes. And suddenly, I found so many things to do that even 3 quarantines are not enough. During our daily routine we tend to neglect millions of things that are important and now it is the time to do them. That's why I made the following list to help you during this tough period to stay positive and productive.

1) Cultivate LOVE

In our modern society "not caring" is the new fashion. But it's not at all what humans are built for. Caring is good, loving is awesome, talking are listining is dope!! These days spend quality time on real talking with your beloved people and most important with your family. Whether you are with them at home or not, find ways to communicate, to support each other, to express your feelings. Now they need you more than ever. And of course, now you will understand who cares about you as well.

2) Workout and meditate

Who said that gym is the only place where we can workout? You can go for running or for bicycle (but only as it is still warm and sunny). Otherwise workout at home. Download every single app you will find or just watch videos on YouTube. Same, you will find millions of yoga and meditation videos.

3) Spend time with your pets

Pets are the best buddies. I could never imagine how much love my parrot has to give me the more i spend time with him. I was always so busy that I never had enough time to play with him. Now, he becomes day by day better. Staying together makes him so happy and confident and attached to me.

4) Clear your wardrobe

Come on, say the truth. You as everybody else just collects useless items in your wardrobe that don't let space for your useful ones. It is time to throw away or donate the clothes and shoes that you do not use anymore. And you will feel way better.

5) Learn a new skill

Either it is a new recipe (or cooking in general), or a new language , learning something new will keep your mind busy and active. Plus, you will be wiser at the end of this lock down. Ask yourself what you always wanted to learn but you never had the time or the patience and JUST DO IT!

6) Read Books

What's better than a book and a good glass of wine?

7) Watch movies and series

How would be this quarantine without movies and series???

8) Watch funny videos

They really help me a lot!!

9) Beaute!

Okay, we may not be able to go to the coiffure or the nails salon but at least take care of your skin and hair with masks ans scrubs. Let your natural beauty glow.

                                              P.S. You are not alone!!!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Αρχειοθήκη ιστολογίου