Κυριακή 29 Ιουνίου 2014

Celebrities :Gökhan Yalçıner - make up artist

I have met him a sunny - summer- day in the Mac store at Istiklal, Istanbul. He was obsessed with his job and he was helping women to choose the right products for their skin. Actually, I had the chance to know him better until last month when I read about him in Cosmopolitan Turkey. So, let him tell us a few things about his wonderful career.

  1) How did you decide to become a make up artist?
When I designed hair style at fashion weeks, mac cosmetics offered me a great opportunity so I started my make up career.

2) What attracts a man in this profession?
That's because I love painting I choosed this profession..

3) What do you consult women to do with their face in order to look fresh and beautiful?
I suggest clean their skin randomly and women don't sleep with their make up. İnstead of using heavy products they should use bb creams or something.

4) Let s be honest, men prefer women with make up or not?
I think my male friends prefere women with minimum and natural make up.

5) Tell me a few things about your career.. How did all started and which is the highlight of it?
The highlight of my career is my education in Paris about being make up artist

 6) Recently I read about you in Cosmopolitan Turkey. Is it wonderful to be famous?
 Yes, of course especially in my age it's so cool.

 7) In Turkey there is a lot of competition. Does this make you nervous?
 Not really. That competition makes me more ambitious and excited also in Paris there was so much competition compare to turkey.

 8) Where do you work now?
 Now I am working in turkey and Paris for freelance jobs.

9) Give us a little image about what happens at the backrounds of fashion show..
 The backgrounds of fashion shows, you have to be just in time and the deadline is the most important and nervous thing.

10) What is your next goal?
 My career is just began so there is so many thing to do and i want to be an international hair stylist and make up artist at future.

  11) Would you ever leave Istanbul for your career?
 Yes absolutely I already have done it. And I am thinking continue my career in New York.

11) How does the perfect woman look like?
 The perfect woman should do minimum make up and if she has self confident, she is the perfect one I think.

 12) Did you ever have a relationship with a model?
 Yes no doubt because of we are working everyday with models.

13) Give us a few -perfect- tips for make up..
 Utilasion of the skin base before fondation that makes more healty the skin and look like more alive the face. Using the highlights make the skin more alive too. İts difficult to explain all the tricks:)
 
 
 

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Αρχειοθήκη ιστολογίου